PDA

View Full Version : Public Transit System?

Aloha1
03-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Has anybody heard anything more about the Comex commuter system thats supposed be starting this year? Saint John transit has new buses. What will the routes and schedules be for KV?

http://robmooremp.com/011507.htm

sjchickie
03-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Oh i meant to reply to this before. My dad is a SJ transit worker. They are getting new buses with wireless internet access. IT will go to KV/trothesay/hampton and there will be 6 runs a day.

t-bone
03-23-2007, 10:33 PM
what is up with that??
we want the city to grow, we want ppl to live in and support saint john. the high price of gas should be an encouragement for ppl to move in closer. it would save them money, help the enviroment and help the city.
what is the city of saint john's solution? start running buses out to the valley? is it just me or does that sound crazy?

Mandy
03-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Crazy with a capital C!

sjchickie
03-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Im glad to see this happening. Ridership for city transit has been down for quite some time....so this is gonna improve it by 100%. I'm a little partial as my dad is a transit driver so any new news is good news in transit world. Nice to see it out in the valley. Why not bring people in?? montreal and toronto both send their buses to close regions....buses in Toronto go well outside the limits to appease people and its nice to see Saint John growing growing growing. Im sick of this place being called a city its not ..its just a giant town. however with all these new bus runs and malls going up we will see our population thrive ...cant wait