PDA

View Full Version : Supporting Our Troops

lovingmom
03-21-2007, 08:01 AM
I watched Breakfast TV this morning and there was a great segment on the Canadaian military and it gave a website address to go to for info and for other things and I went there and you can order tshirts,braclets,ballcaps and sweatshirts and even jackets saying "Support Our Troops".We may not all support the war but we all "SHOULD and NEED To Support Our Troops".Here is the website address,go there,order just one thing and know that all the guys and gals feel the love and support we give them and that can make the world of differance to them.
www.cfpsa.ca/supportourtroops

magoosmomma
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
Thankyou!!

amethyst
03-21-2007, 10:15 AM
You can also go to the CANEX in gagetown to buy these things. If you can't make it i can get just about anything you want.Hubby sends me stuff from the Base in Borden all the time :)

vanessalynn5484
03-21-2007, 11:00 AM
I agree, even if we do not support the war we need to honor the sacrifices these brave men and women are making. Sending our love and support to them in beyond politics. My heart truly goes out to them and their families. Put yourself in their shoes for a minute and feel what it would be like to leave your family fighting for something you may not understand, but the love of your country and your call to protect the people you love was heavy a burden you took upon yourself. Yourself and your loved ones who miss you and worry about you. It gives me chills just thinking about it.

I have great uncles who are veterans and my uncle recently retired, he had been in the army since he graduated high school.

So yes I agree...Support our troops even if you don't support the war.

Vanessa

amethyst
03-21-2007, 11:04 AM
And don't forget "Red Friday" Wear red on Fridays to show your support.

(and if you need help...i have red support the troops bracelets that i sell at the flea market)

Just to make a point about vanessa's comment...i do NOT support the war. But my husband is in the army..and i do support the troops. I don't support anything bush does HAH!

magoosmomma
03-21-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't support anything bush does HAH!

hahah Me either

Tara
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Well my hubby isn't military but he'll be in Kandahar next week to work on the compound with the military (he's a welder). I have so much respect for the military wives and what they go through! I'm not dealing very well with it...the going away part is fine we've done it it's where he's going and it's frightening. God bless our soldiers!!!