PDA

View Full Version : Help! We need a GREAT Eye Doctor!

jjmom 309
03-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi All!
I am looking for a wonderful Optometrist, who is EXCELLENT with kids!!! We live in Quispamsis, and one out this way would be perfect, but I will go in town if I have to- as long as my kids will be treated well!!! We just had a really bad experience (my son is 5)- and I will never go back there. So, if you know of a super Optometrist, PLEASE let me know, so I can book an appointment! :-)
Thanks for the help! :-)

Marigold
03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
My son and I both go to Dr. McDevitt. She's on Westmorland Road in Saint John, just up from the mall. We've been going to her for a few years now, and never have any problems. My son really likes her.

Woofer
03-20-2007, 07:04 PM
i also use Dr. McDevitt and she is awesome. i take my 3 kids to her regularly, thats who i would recommend also :)

SmilingJewel
03-20-2007, 07:27 PM
I always went to Dr.Caissie uptown but this time I went to Dr.McCue in Rothesay. I went there because I live in Rothesay, and it was less of a hassle for parking lol. I'm not sure how new this is but he has this thing where he pulls a picture of your eyeball up on his computer screen. It was quite cool to see inside your own eye, and he can tell if you have any diseases and things like that just by looking at it. I found it quite fascinating.

mommahas2babies
03-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I love dr caissie and dr lantaigne they are both awesome. Been going to cassie for over 10 years.. He is great with kids! he is uptown on charlotte st but i think he has an office in hampton too?

michp
03-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I would also recommend Dr. Krista McDevitt at 307 Westmorland Rd. - she is always great with my daughter.

Mandy
03-21-2007, 11:56 AM
I go to Dr. Krista Daigle. Uptown Saint John.
She is very professional and great with children.
I have dealt with her and the office for over 15 years now.
Never had a problem.

Good Luck

tred816
03-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I also go to Dr. Caissie, actually, it's funny, but after I started going to him, I found out that both my mom and my dad (divorced) go to him as well. He's very friendly and easy going. I like him. He doesn't put on airs and is personable.

pepsimama
03-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I like Dr Caissie too. I have always found him to be very nice and personable.

domarloc
03-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Krista McDeavitt is really good and you don't have a long wait time to get in to see her. I highly recommend her.

Misty589
03-25-2007, 04:47 PM
does your son have trouble with his eyes, or is it for a checkup? we see Dr Smrz with my daughter but I think you need to be referred to her. My daughter was only 18 months old when she started seeing her she is great.

tish
03-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Dr. McDevitt is great with my preschool aged daughter