PDA

View Full Version : Women's Tackle Football -Players wanted!

tiggerhoohoo
03-20-2007, 12:50 PM
It's fun and exciting! Yes, I said "Tackle". The Saint John "Buccaneers" are recruiting for the up-coming season. We play in a league with 4 teams, Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton and Saint John. We have 2 practices a week, games on week-ends. Practices will start in April, and the games begin in JUNE. Check out the schedule....this is open for all women, of all different fitness levels and ages. You must be at least 16 years of age in 2007.
Come try it out..it is a great way to get out and meet new people and get some exercise.
PM me if interested!

Check it out!
http://www.gridironnewbrunswick.org/mwflhome.html

tiggerhoohoo
04-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Bump!

harbourchick07
04-15-2007, 08:26 PM
i wanted to play football 07 for HVHS but they said i was to small...Should i show them up,lol i totaly showed up one guy on the football team.hehehe:biggrin: i would like to play but i just need to now if it cost anything, and if i hurt someone will i get in trouble lol:rolleyes: im so into football i tought a 6 and 9 year old how to play lmao

Mandi
04-15-2007, 09:10 PM
i wanted to play football 07 for HVHS but they said i was to small...Should i show them up,lol i totaly showed up one guy on the football team.hehehe:biggrin: i would like to play but i just need to now if it cost anything, and if i hurt someone will i get in trouble lol:rolleyes: im so into football i tought a 6 and 9 year old how to play lmao

Wow! You waste absolutely no time. Take er easy, you just lost a baby playing the sport and you really do need to rest up. You could end up in the hospital.

Clancy
05-07-2007, 07:47 PM
What a rude comment, and who are you to be telling this person's business. Go for it harbourchick!