PDA

View Full Version : It's beginging to look a lot like..October?

Truthiness Inc
12-13-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm dreaming of a white Xmas- Yeah not really, it’s more like shades of brown, grey and off white?

Jingle bells jingle bells, jingle all the way- Jingle yourself out of my way, my god look behind you when in a store, there actually IS someone behind you

Chestnuts roasting, on an open fire- FIRE, try going to the mall, that place is hotter then Florida, the Bahamas' and the Caribbean, COMBINED!

Silent night, holy night, all is calm; all is bright- Bright, not so sure about that, between Saint John energy becoming very Nazi like this time of year, and people fighting of "tinsel"

I couldn't be anymore NOT in the Xmas spirit even if Chris Cringle himself, came up and bit me in the...*seeing puppylove is just waiting to edit my posts* butt, HA!! I said butt, and not the "A" word everyone knows I wanted to say, edit that!

12 days before Xmas, seems like only yesterday I was putting away my Incredible Hulk outfit and now, I'm suppose to wear reindeer antlers...just doesn't seem right?

Anyone one else not feeling "it" at all this year...

Truth can see you whether you're sleeping or awake

Truthiness Inc

devils_advocat1
12-13-2006, 01:51 PM
i hear ya Truth, xmas seems less and less fun and enjoyable year after year. as people become more and more materialistic christmas gets worse. this is supposed to be the season for giving and loving yet it seems to be the season of hatred and taking. ticks me off to go into the mall or walmart during the christmas season cause everybody is in such a rush they are pushin and shovin, h3ll i've even sen fights break out in line-up....tell me where the christmas spirit is when thats going on???

Lemme_LQQK
12-13-2006, 06:10 PM
It's too commercialized and in a lot of cases the adults are making it of themselves instead of the kids.
All I hear in the malls and stores is "Oh man are u going to ??'s party ? It's gonna be a blast " Can't wait " Then the conversation goes into "I can't afford too much for toys this yr."

What's up with that?

C'mon over to our place next week end , we're throwin a Christmas party.
Droppin the kids off at my parents."

I always thought Christmas was for the children, well it used to be.

puppyluv
12-13-2006, 06:47 PM
good grief Charlie Brown, truthiness is being paranoid.

Truthiness Inc
12-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi puppyluv!

Pup, paranoid? Um, shouldn't you edit that for name calling?

\...I guess the truth can be to hard to take, but it's the only way I know how to spread Xmas cheer, and my own personal brand of love, which is now available online at www.truthiness_Ic/org/edu.gov for the low price of $29.95 per half ounce, get yours today!

Try surfing the truth!

Truthiness Inc

The_Dave
12-13-2006, 08:04 PM
Christmas, bah humbug, it is far to commercialized for me. The only good thing about the season is the family gathering and the turkey dinner, other than that I couldn't care less about it. Come on January.

user5624
12-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Ah the family turkey dinner. I love the family get together. I also love seeing the Christmas lights while driving around. The presents part is kind of annoying though. People wanting to know what you want, but most times, you can go buy it yourself. (This is where it should stay for the kids) And then buying for other people, but anything they want, they also just buy it. I think if that part was taken out (and only buy presents for kids), Christmas would be a lot better for many people. Kids for the most part, are easy to buy for. When can they usually ever buy what they want? :)
This will be the first year that I'll see my daughter rip open presents and I'm sure I'm going to have fun watching her be more amused by the boxes then the toys themselves :)

The Revelation
12-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Merry Christmas Truthiness Inc.

Let me know whether you get the coal that's low in phosphorous or not...

Injected with TRUTH