PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Mom

inuit
09-10-2010, 05:23 PM
My mom passed away today at 1:30 pm. I wish her God's speed. We wiil meet again someday Mom.

mizunderstood
09-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I am very sorry inuit. Thoughts and prayers for you and yours

coffeegal
09-12-2010, 07:13 AM
Oh Inuit, Im so sorry. I lost my mom on Good Friday, its been 5 months and I still think about her everyday. God Bless You!

puppyluv
09-12-2010, 08:10 AM
*gentle hugs* I am so very very sorry. Please take time and remember those good times.
My Mom passed away almost 4 yrs go. 2 weeks ago we finally had her "funeral" with the ashes on the water. My dad said it was time. What a beast of a time it has been. The thing that got me through was remembering the funny memories and leaning on my better half. I miss her on so many days now it seems..even though we weren't close.
If you ever want to talk or just a shoulder to lean on...I am here for you hun.

rhiley_08j
09-12-2010, 08:56 AM
I am so sorry for your loss inuit. May you take comfort in knowing that she has reaped a reward that many of us have to continue to pray for.

Deriansmomma
09-12-2010, 10:29 AM
My condolences to you and your family ((HUGS))

angelaa
09-12-2010, 10:46 AM
So Sorry for Your loss.

sanne
09-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Please except my condolences to you and yours.

Crystalbeach
09-13-2010, 01:50 PM
So sorry to read this...sending much sympathy your way.

christine chittick
09-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your mother, Inuit.

KIT
09-14-2010, 08:00 PM
I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your Mom,Inuit.
I think that the loss of a mother is the worst loss one can experience.
It's not that you love your Mother more than other loved ones..it is just such a different kind of loss. The relationship is more intense I guess.
I lost my Mom 21 months ago,just before Christmas and there is not a day that I don't cry at some point.
I don't think that we ever "get over it", perhaps we just "get through it".
Take your time to grieve,take your time to do all the necessary things that accompany a loss.
Try not to be influenced by those who encourage you to "be done with the grieving and get on with your life". You will know when the time comes, when you feel up to it do the things that must be done.
God bless you and your family.
My thoughts are with you at this most troubling time.
Comforting Hugs.

inuit
09-15-2010, 03:22 AM
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers.

I just got home about an hour ago from home. We buried her on Monday Sept 13. She died on Sept. 10. She first got sick on Aug 16. My sister called me on Aug 17 to say she had taken ill and on Aug 18 I was on my way home. She seemed to be getting better so I returned to NB on Aug 29. before I even got home my brother called and said she had taken a turn for the worse so I flew up on Sept 2. Again she seemed to be getting better so I came back to NB on Sept 9. She died about 12 hours after I had gotten home so of course I went back up for her funeral. Needless to say I owe everyone and their dog for all the money I begged and borrowed. they all know I will repay them and they all have my heartfelt thanks for helping me when I needed it so badly.

Mom's death has not sunk in yet I think. It has been so so hectic that I have not really had a chance to sit and realize that she has gone. I am sure it will hit hard when it does hit home. For years I called her twice a week and ecery day when something was not right with her. When I had a problem, she always knew exactly what to say or even if I didn't even tell her anything, just hearing her voice made me feel better. I willl miss her so much.

TiDo08
10-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Hugs <3 My condolences go out to you and your family <3