PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problems with their 360?

JR3282
03-17-2007, 12:42 AM
I got the dreaded 3 flashing red lights on my xbox this week....so i called microsoft this week and not only are they going to fix the problem.....they are replacing the xbox with a new one.....so anyone that is having the same problem....don't sweat it...your covered.

AreWeThereYetMom
03-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Do you think it's a known problem they are getting calls on?
How long have you had yours?
I heard these issues are being discussed on the threads in the microsoft and xbox player.users forums!!

erniecampbell3
03-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Do you think it's a known problem they are getting calls on?
How long have you had yours?
I heard these issues are being discussed on the threads in the microsoft and xbox player.users forums!!

There are a variety of problems with a small percentage of the Xbox 360's............this ALWAYS happens with launch systems or new hardware (remember the initial IPod launch??). The PS3's have their share of problems too.

Microsoft has aknowledged that in their original batch of launch systems there is a higher than acceptable failure rate. I think 4% is the norm, but their percentage was a little higher. This IS THE REASON they extended the warranty on a bunch of the systems manufactured in the 1st year.

My recommendation............DON'T PANIC........just purchase the extended warranty from Microsoft or whatever retailer you bought it from (EB Games, Future Shop, offer them).

Great system!! My 1st one broke in less than an hour, during initial setup. Took it back to Future Shop and they gave me a new on on the spot.