PDA

View Full Version : autism

fuzzy
06-09-2010, 09:39 PM
hi am a mother of 3 special needs children,2 with autism and the other with non verbal learning disorder.right now my son who is 5,goes up to sussex to rest care home.what am looking for our parents who would be willing to write letters to trevor holden,and let him no how much saint john n.b. needs one,so are children would not need to go so far.i needat least 11 or 12 letters to start,if someone would send me a e-mail back and let me what they think.rose

andrea
06-10-2010, 07:09 PM
i would write a letter !

puppyluv
06-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Did you know that you can get help locally through the government up to the age of 15 for Autistic children? The government doesnt advertise it and the social workers make it so hard to get the information. I will get the phone number for here tomorrow.

A friend of mine works with behavioral issues for Autistic children age ranges 5-15 yrs old...She has degree's etc. We were talking about this last week interestingly enough. Through We Care.

mizunderstood
06-10-2010, 07:51 PM
what about Stepping stones or gentle path? I know both organizations work with parents and kids with autism... good luck