PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh... a treat of plus degree weather coming - where's my lawn chair?

AreWeThereYetMom
03-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Rain is coming and bringing +10 degree weather!!! What a treat :D

Goodbye slippery sidewalks & driveways and hello Mr. & Mrs. Robin in my backyard.
Now to find my lawn chair and garden planning books :p

Mandi
03-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Now to find my lawn chair and garden planning books :p
hehehe Wouldn't it be lovely f we didn't get any more snow. It's almost all gone by where I live. just very little remaining :D just the way I like it.

Lisa_morris
03-15-2007, 03:01 PM
The lillies in my garden are already starting to come up. I cant wait until the ground dries up so I can start gardening. Im so happy spring is almost here then its on to summer. Yipee

Dan_Man
03-15-2007, 03:16 PM
I hate to put a damper on this thread but it's calling for 2cms tonight and 2-4cms tomorrow... Unfortunately, winter isn't over yet...

Mandi
03-15-2007, 03:24 PM
I hate to put a damper on this thread but it's calling for 2cms tonight and 2-4cms tomorrow... Unfortunately, winter isn't over yet...

:( Well, I guess it's time to take of my rose colored glasses. I get excited too easily.

Lisa_morris
03-15-2007, 04:18 PM
I figured there would have to at least 1 to 2 more snows before its over.:)

AreWeThereYetMom
03-15-2007, 08:55 PM
How crappy is this!! as copied from the weather network website :mad::(:mad::(

"A MIXTURE OF SNOW..ICE PELLETS AND FREEZING RAIN IS FORECAST FOR FRIDAY. THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF DANGEROUS WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS.A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS FORECAST TO DEVELOP OVER THE EASTERN SEABOARD OF THE UNITED STATES FRIDAY AND MOVE NORTHWARD ACROSS MAINE ON SATURDAY. SNOW MIXED WITH ICE PELLETS WILL DEVELOP OVER SOUTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND SPREAD INTO NORTHERN REGIONS FRIDAY EVENING. PRECIPITATION IS FORECAST TO CHANGE TO FREEZING RAIN OVER SOUTHERN REGIONS NEAR DAWN SATURDAY. CURRENT INDICATIONS SUGGEST NEAR 15 CENTIMETRES OF SNOW AND ICE PELLETS OVER SOUTHERN AREAS BY SATURDAY MORNING. STRONG EASTERLIES WINDS WILL ALSO DEVELOP AHEAD OF THE SYSTEM GIVING LOCALLY REDUCED VISIBILITIES IN BLOWING SNOW."
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :eek:

Dan_Man
03-15-2007, 09:27 PM
wow that changed fast....
2-4cms is now going to be 15cms...

Mandi
03-15-2007, 09:56 PM
wow that changed fast....
2-4cms is now going to be 15cms...

You know... I like you more now. I much prefer your weather forecast. Sorry arewethereyetmom... shouldn't shoot the messenger, but . well... that forecast is just icky.

magoosmomma
03-16-2007, 09:14 AM
I want spring already.......sigh

vanessalynn5484
03-16-2007, 10:25 AM
It seems sunny & nice right now...hopefully I didn't just jinx it LOL.

Mandi
03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
It seems sunny & nice right now...hopefully I didn't just jinx it LOL.
Oh my gosh you did! It's cloudy now! hahaha. I woke up this morning, and thought... 'What a beautiful day. I hope it stays that way.' but all the sun is gone :( I really really can't wait for spring.