PDA

View Full Version : People to start being responsible for their actions

Tammy C
05-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Would everyone please take time to act responsible? It is time for people to realize that OUR City is filthy, it is not anyone's fault but our own.

Please remember to put YOUR garbage in a trash can! If you move, please do NOT leave Your dirty old mattress/couch behind in the backyard. (They become fire hazards)

If YOU go to Tim Horton's, please ensure that YOUR coffee cup goes in a garbage can. It is not Tim Horton's fault that they sell coffee to pigs that don't know what a garbage can is.

Also, please do NOT put your garbage out on the street days before pick up. Common sense should tell you that it will get ripped open and end up everywhere.

And....do NOT throw diapers out your window onto the street! It is disgusting and probably will cause me to RED LINE!

I've been observing the way people treat OUR City, always thought it was the kids leaving messes behind, but NO it is adults!

Just my rant of the day!

Be the Change you want to see in the world....

Tammy

sanne
05-03-2010, 08:43 PM
I agree, totally!

Piper
05-04-2010, 07:43 PM
I also agree. I think it's hilarious when our 5 and 6 year old loudly ask "why did that man throw his garbage on the ground??"
It's pretty sad that they know better than many adults.

livkat
05-13-2010, 10:23 AM
I can't believe the garbage and crap that people have dumped in the last 2 weeks down by the Fox Farm exit. There are tires and pieces of drywall it is horrible!!!!!