PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Moms-any place for play dates or drop in centers

jillalex1911
03-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi I live in Hampton and was wondering if their are any drop in centers or play date places for moms and their kids. I have a eleven month old girl and a four and half boy and would love for them to make friends.

jillalex1911
03-12-2007, 09:39 AM
bump

jillalex1911
03-13-2007, 01:53 PM

jillalex1911
03-15-2007, 08:02 PM
is there no place in hampton to take your children?

sarahnb
03-15-2007, 08:54 PM
What about trying some of the playgroups in KV and seeing if anyone else in your area attends them? Then it might be possible to start one at a local church or hall?

jillalex1911
03-21-2007, 03:31 PM

jackj
03-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi, i'm in HAmpton too, and i just had a baby 6 months ago. I found a great way to meet people is through the H.A.L.L. (Hampton Alliance for Life Long Learning) programs. They have different programs for all ages and you can take the kids with you. Its Great, i love going, it gets you out and you meet lots of other moms. all you have to do is call them and they will let you know of programs they will be offering. You can also become a member for a small fee and this gives you access to most of the programs for free. if you want you can PM me and i'll give you the Number to contact them and let u know what programs are coming up for april. hope this helps. :)
(Also Quispam offers some stuff too, at the library i think.)

Ant-Tropolis
03-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Is this program online as well?

We are always looking for activities for our daughter.

Brian Finlay
Co-Owner
www.ant-tropolis.com
http://www.ant-tropolis.com/pre_purchase.html

imluvnit
03-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi I live in Hampton and was wondering if their are any drop in centers or play date places for moms and their kids. I have a eleven month old girl and a four and half boy and would love for them to make friends.

Hi
The churches have drop in centers, try St Alphonses, I think that they have one on Fridays. There is also a Baptist church on Main street that has a childrens drop in center/play group. The Hall has services usually for a small fee-check out the Hampton Herald for the dates. I try to go to the KV Library for preschool activities when I can.
I guess the other option is to meet people in your area and have play dates in your home or theirs. Have you thought about preschool for your 4 yr old...My daughter will go in the fall just so that she can have a few friends to play with.