PDA

View Full Version : Best bathtub cleaner???

coffeegal
03-10-2010, 07:18 AM
Was wondering if anyone could suggest a "good" bathtub cleaner. I don't have much strength in my hands to use "elbow grease", lol, and was wondering if anyone has used and could recommend a cleaner, for hard water stains mostly. Has anyone used Scrubbing Bubbles???? And what is your opinion of it??? Thanks:)

shy
03-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Hello! I don't have hard water but the water makes the inside of my tub yellow.So i use Scrubbing Bubbles and i love it! All i do is spray the tub then i let it set for a minute\then i wipe it with a dry cloth\then i rins it.Hope it helps..

KET
03-10-2010, 03:41 PM
My fav is good old fashioned Comet with bleach.

oasis
03-11-2010, 07:04 AM
The scrubbing bubbles work great. We could not keep our tub clean. I was always disgusted by the look of our tub. Hated to set foot into it.

Once we started using That wow! I have a bad back, and so does my wife so scrubbing can be difficult. WE just spray the whole thing down with that, and wait a few minutes, then spray it down. I do not wait until I see the stains. twice a week one of us just sprays, then wait 5 minutes, and hose it down. Works very well for us. And we use that Lysol Toilet duck. It's like being in some one else's house now!!!

coffeegal
03-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Thanks guys, I think I will gladly give those scrubbing bubbles a try, lol. I know comet works, but always gives me a hard time with my breathing. Hears hoping theres hope for my tub, woo hooo!

sanne
03-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Go to this site and join and you can print off coupons for S.C. Johnson products, one of them being Scrubbing Bubbles.

www.scjohnson.ca (http://by131w.bay131.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0)

sanne
03-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Sorry, but that link doesn't work. Go to

scjohnson.ca

sanne
03-11-2010, 09:15 AM
You can also get lots of good information and hints and enter contests.

Jilly-Bean
03-12-2010, 08:55 AM
The best bathtub cleaner? My hubby! LOL

trinity
03-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Hello! I don't have hard water but the water makes the inside of my tub yellow.So i use Scrubbing Bubbles and i love it! All i do is spray the tub then i let it set for a minute\then i wipe it with a dry cloth\then i rins it.Hope it helps..
I swear by Scrubbing Bubbles too. Just spray, let it sit and run down, then I take down my removable shower head and spray it off.

bradorna
03-12-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm now sold on Scrubbing bubbles. I have a bad back also and by the time I'm finished scrubbing out my tub I can hardly get up, so this will be perfect for me. Thanks everyone that mentioned it.

sanne
03-12-2010, 09:54 AM
On sale at Wal-mart.