PDA

View Full Version : Help with teacher problem

SamAndEmmasMom
02-02-2010, 04:06 PM
I am a mother whose has had MANY issues with my son's teacher ( too many to list on this thread) and now she has just done something that crosses my line (and Im not the only one) Just wondering if anyone knows what grounds there woiuld need to be to have my son transferred to the other class in his grade and if anyonre has done it before, who did you contact to get it done?

Lynn Doucette
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Contact the principal of the school and if that does not work call the district office. Good Luck

michelle123456
02-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Short circuit the system and go right to the school board...that's the only way things will get done..I went through a lot with teachers when i was in school 4 years ago..Good luck

mybooboo
02-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Good luck fighting the school,,,my daughter has been terrorized by the same girl for 2 years and we tried to transfer her out and they ignored us!

inuit
02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
You do have the right to move your daughter to a different school if the problem is not resolved and they have to provide transportation to that school. I know because this happened to someone at my son's school and his parents moven him to another school and the school had to provide transport.

ysbran
02-03-2010, 07:22 AM
If you are not the only parent feeling this way about the teacher why don't you group up? Why would you need to transfer your son because of the incapacity of one teacher? That doesn't make sense to me.

T-Diddy
02-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Short circuit the system and go right to the school board...that's the only way things will get done..I went through a lot with teachers when i was in school 4 years ago..Good luck

This is not good advice! Go through the propper channels. Talk to the teacher and principal first. Then if you do not get the answers that you are looking for, then move forward with a higher power! Good Luck.