PDA

View Full Version : sit on roaring Tiger

stjfairy
12-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I the one with the wooden frame, and roars when you pat its head, I bought it on here in like brand new condition awhile ago. Its been in my spare room ever since as my neice is scared to death of it.I would love for it to go to a great home, as christmas is coming I would it to go to a home that a child could really use it, so if that sounds like your child or if you know of someone. This is not for resale at all. Please PM or email jesica_847@hotmail.com it looks brand new.

would like someone to pick up but I understand if its not possible Im on the old rothesay rd.

Tara
12-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Pmd you

Tara
12-12-2006, 10:36 AM
darn sorry, too far for me to go (no vehicle)

tish
12-12-2006, 10:41 AM
hello i am interested and could have it picked up tomorrow if thats ok...:)

Jane24
12-12-2006, 10:45 AM
im interested i could get it tomorrow after 4:30

stjfairy
12-12-2006, 10:50 AM
emailed you back Tish

NYLAA
12-13-2006, 05:16 PM
I the one with the wooden frame, and roars when you pat its head, I bought it on here in like brand new condition awhile ago. Its been in my spare room ever since as my neice is scared to death of it.I would love for it to go to a great home, as christmas is coming I would it to go to a home that a child could really use it, so if that sounds like your child or if you know of someone. This is not for resale at all. Please PM or email jesica_847@hotmail.com it looks brand new.

would like someone to pick up but I understand if its not possible Im on the old rothesay rd.

thanks so much for the tiger..: