PDA

View Full Version : Filing Your Taxes Online

MrsBeasley
03-07-2007, 09:11 AM
An article in the Globe and Mail this morning states that you won't be able to file online this year. Revenue Canada has shut down all online filing programs, due to gliches in the programs.

rhiley_08j
03-07-2007, 10:15 AM
i filed mine last week and they were fianalized already,,,received my confirmation from revenue canada today!

DA1983
03-07-2007, 10:27 AM
I filed mine just fine about a week and a half ago...just recieved my refund today!

trinity
03-07-2007, 11:47 AM
I filed mine March 1, haven't heard anything back but believe me, I keep checking my mail and bank statement. There is a message on CRA's website that says they are experiencing technical difficulties and to keep checking back.

DA1983
03-07-2007, 11:57 AM
I just read online that there is a problem with the netfile, efile systems. It went down late sunday night/early monday morning.Turns out you cant do it online at the moment and if you go to the netfile page it has this :

"We are experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to process your request today. We are taking immediate steps to remedy the situation. We recommend that you continue to visit our Web site on a periodic basis for further information. Electronic filing will continue to be the fastest method of processing tax returns. We appreciate your patience and apologize for this temporary inconvenience."

You can also read more here : http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/newsroom/releases/2007/march/nr070306-e.html

Good thing I did mine early! :)