PDA

View Full Version : Spring registration for kids sports

shadoww
03-06-2007, 01:59 PM
My kids are interested in playing baseball this summer( they are 7 and 8) I see the sign is up for the soccer registrations for spring but I have no clue where to register for baseball, I was hoping someone here would know.

Thanks!

molsonfan
03-06-2007, 02:17 PM
sorry cant help you with the baseball, but do you know where I can register for soccer?

shadoww
03-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Try this

http://www.saintjohnsoccer.ca/

molsonfan
03-06-2007, 02:23 PM
thanks

crydaga
03-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Hi It's been a while since I have been involved in baseball. But I am pretty sure that you won't here nothing about registration until about late May. What part of town. If you are looking south end I can find a contact and get back to you later.

shadoww
03-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Hi thanks, I am looking for East side.

tessa
03-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Last summer i had my child in the baseball..I think it went under east suburban little league...Although i was not impressed at all..It was done at the base ball field in lakewood heights..The guy who ran it was terrible..he was suppose to run it then decided last minute he wasent going to do it and left it up to the parents to take care of it and left the gym bag with matterials there..We had to pass the bag off to each other..Never returned any phone calls..and when i finally did get ahold of the guy he said "I never got any calls i wish i had known ..things werent going good."..Even tho i had left messgaes with the wife..I think i paid $60..for the summer...But i did keep on his butt until they got the parties they were to get..But by that time none of the kids were even showin up cause all the parents were very disappointed..I know i wont be putting him back in this year ..Unless i can find a different organiztion..

If anyone knows of any others i would like to know of them as well..Thanks..

mdjb
03-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Soccer is at fundysoccer.org. Hope that helps you out.