PDA

View Full Version : Help needed as soon as possiable!

missday
03-04-2007, 11:21 PM
I need to find out if there are any vets in saint john that take car of degus i think mine seems to be dying just started to day he will barley move and is barley breathing if any one can provide me with any info expecially and after hours phone number that would be great because i don't think he's going to make it through the night.

missday
03-05-2007, 02:35 AM
Thanks everyone but he passed on to a better place he will be missed.:(

marriedchickie
03-05-2007, 03:49 AM
I'm so sorry to hear. take care. I know I would be lost without my cuddly kitties. :(

leaha2879
03-05-2007, 08:14 AM
:( i'm so very sorry to hear that, I have 4 cats and 2 dogs, i would be soo lost if i lost any of them I'm really very sorry. Just remember hes not suffering anymore

missday
03-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Thank you all It happened so sudden he was fine in the morning then around 11 pm my other degu was squeeling realy loud and my boyfriend went into see what was going on and the other one was on the bottom of the cage not moving i don't know what happened to him i was looking up online and the only thing i could find that seemed to fit was was going on with him was paralysis and it is said that it could have been caused by trauma to the tail or he might of fell off his house i'm not sure he was barley breathing and i new he wasn't going to make it so i tried to keep him as comfy as possiable but he passed while i was holding him a few hours later but i am happy he is not suffering anymore the poor little thing. he will be missed