PDA

View Full Version : Rhoda's??

domarloc
03-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Does anyone know what time Rhoda's opens and closes.

amethyst
03-03-2007, 03:20 PM
opens to the public at 8 and closes at 2

opens for sellers at 7:30:D

domarloc
03-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks Amethyst.

Crystalbeach
03-03-2007, 03:48 PM
once upon a time it was just ordinary people trying to sell stuff that they had too much of..and over time it became over run with dealers...
it's so awful now..
all those people who think their old dishes etc are made of gold...

Bill
03-03-2007, 04:05 PM
once upon a time it was just ordinary people trying to sell stuff that they had too much of..and over time it became over run with dealers...
it's so awful now..
all those people who think their old dishes etc are made of gold...

I agree I use to go quite often, but it has reached a point now where there might be 2 or 3 people that are there the once the rest are second hand dealers, its no longer worth my time..........

Yard sales are getting more difficult because you have to get out at 7am to beat the second hand dealers to the door and half the time they are so pushey they were there the night before........

Actually I have found the for sale areas here are much the same if you filtered out the people that are running some sort of business be it a "basement" business or not you might only have a 1/2 dozen adds a day or less........from someone just getting rid of a few things......

Its getting harder and harder to get a deal.....I use to get some good buys on ebay now with the sellars on there scamming you with the ups its not much worth the trouble anymore......

Bill

amethyst
03-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Your very welcome :) If you see me..stop by and say hi http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/Amethyst34/wave2.gif

Thanks Amethyst.