PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Swayze Dies at 57

MrsBeasley
09-14-2009, 10:22 PM
RIP Patrick Swayze, you fought a long hard battle, may you now rest in peace!!

http://www.ivillage.com/patrick-swayze-dies-57-0/1-a-46097

inuit
09-15-2009, 02:41 PM
When I heard that he had pancreatic cancer a couple of years ago, I knew it was a death sentence. he did really well to hang on for so long as he did. I can't believe he had the strength to be working during this time. he looked so sick. Must have been miserable for him. We will not see his like again soon. He was a fabulouse dancer and actor and will be deeply missed.
Is it just me or do we seem to be losing a lot of actors and singers in those past 2 years?

Pumpkin
09-15-2009, 03:12 PM
RIP Patrick Swayze. As a friend of mine said earlier "We hope you had the time of your life."

May he dirty dance the days away with the angels up above!

Pumpkin
09-15-2009, 03:15 PM
When I heard that he had pancreatic cancer a couple of years ago, I knew it was a death sentence. he did really well to hang on for so long as he did. I can't believe he had the strength to be working during this time. he looked so sick. Must have been miserable for him. We will not see his like again soon. He was a fabulouse dancer and actor and will be deeply missed.
Is it just me or do we seem to be losing a lot of actors and singers in those past 2 years?

Yes I agree. We have been losing a lot of singers and actors. If it's not to an accident, it's cancer, or some other death clock disease, or it's the drugs. :( So many good and wonderful people gone. So very sad indeed.