PDA

View Full Version : Ttfn Sj

miss_daisie
03-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Well It's moving day. I'm just sitting back now to catch my breath and grab my bearings. UGH! lol. Moving day is so stressful, specially when your the only one around and there are lots of unexpected issues.
But yea, Waiting for the call from the B/F and mover to say they are on their way... even then its still an hour and a half drive here... most annoying... and longest wait of all... lol.
This will be my last day on ISJ for a while. There is no net at his fathers place... so Probably about 2 weeks, either till we get our own place or snap and get net over there... even then its just dial up so posts will be limited... sadly...
It's been great thus far, and don't you all worry just because I'm not in the city for the time being doesn't mean Im not going to be around!
lol.
Anyways. Thanks for all the entertainment and good convos guys!
Your one hip crew!
-Tamara

Smash
03-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Good luck.... before you know it you will be all settled in.
Drive safe!

:)

Goin4Coffee
03-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Well just incase someday you do see this Missie, hope you have a good trip and things work out for the best.. Come back when your settled, Its been Fun.. Take Care of those lil' parcels;)

Best of Luck to you both;)

puppyluv
03-02-2007, 03:31 AM
Best of luck on the big move! I always loved moving ( weird I know)..advice, in one box put the a set of bedings, blankies, jammies and your toilettries and write all over it so you know which one to unpack right away! :)